blogs 2005

27.1.05

Interactividad con Rushkoff

Fotograma de 'The Persuaders', PBS

Douglas Rushkoff me responde sobre la posibilidad de seguir el curso en línea el curso sobre "Perspectivas teóricas de la interactividad" que imparte en la Universidad de Nueva York.

"Hi Victor - Thanks for the kind words and sympathetic message. I'm not sure what the "following" question was for me to answer. You mean the preceding one? About the course?

I did an online version of the course as I taught it last year, but I'm just too overwhelmed with commitments and childcare to do it this year. I will be teaching something similar over at Logic Academy - most likely this summer or next fall, in association with CI. So perhaps you'd want to do it over there?

Of course, you could always follow along our curriculum, and write the occasional email to me about what you're thinking. We meet on Wednesdays, and this coming Wednesday (two days from now) is week two.
rushkoff • 01/24/05 05:57am"


Este es el programa del curso.